Lots of anonymous stuff!

Discussion in 'Help & Donation Issues Archives' started by BENDOWANDS, Oct 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BENDOWANDS

BENDOWANDS New Member

In advance I want to say sorry for any typos, I'm on my tablet. And I'm also ranked "Enhanced"(just so in this you know what I am ranked). I tried to detail it as well as I could, but some stuff always slips my mind.
    I also posted a ticket on this topic, saying almost the exact same thing.

Hello Minetime Staff!
    Below are a few questions and a bug report.

1. I joined someone's island and saved some stuff in a chest and the chest is locketted to me alone,.so if I can get returned my stuff I would like that. I don't know a warp, but I know that the island's Owner is "LukeLightning3".

2. I had a shop then moved locations, I want my old warp back, is there anyway to do that, I had someone else set it since I am ranked to low. The warp was "/warp BENDO_shop" if you can remove it, then can you place it at "/warp BENDO'S_shop" and remove the warps "/warp BENDO'S_shop" and "/warp BENDO'Z_shop" that would be SUPER AWESOME!

3. Why Can Some People Place Pistons And Reapeaters, But I Can't? Is it rank based?

4. I am thinking about getting Forge, the only mods I will use are "Not Enough Items"(Recipes), "WAILA"(what am I looking at) and "WAILA harvestability"(can I harvest what I'm looking at).
    Is that OK, or absolutely not? If not I Understand 100% ... Also If those are allowed is a MiniMap mod allowed?
    Please just note that I am asking instead of just using it.

PvPfest Bug: before I bought my "Enhanced" rank I bought the ingame money rank(Premium), that for some reason gave me permissions to the next rank(Enhanced) and a few perms from the rank above Enhanced. Then I bought Enhanced with real money and I have all perms for the rank above Enhanced and both the ranks under that. Just a bug I'm sure, but something to try and figure out.

I don't believe there is anything else, THANKS FOR READING! And making mg favorite server!(this is the only server I have ever donated to)

BENDOWANDS

2. LtSpearzZ

LtSpearzZ Dedicated Minetimer

Thread locked, we don't need a thread and a support ticket.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.