KiLO Latest Fixed

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Jawed, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Jawed

Jawed Forum Enthusiast

Since there's a thirsty kid trying to make something off his fixed kilo thought I'd fix mine just so he gets nothing out of it.

Few things before you download.

I added a different clients alt manager just for direct login purposes - that being said you cannot add any alts only directly logging in. Adding servers to the server list also won't work because I cba to make a file system to store the jsons locally on your machine. You can still use direct connect just fine and I've added a thing on the main menu to connect to minetime directly. (Would be the only server you'd want to use it on)

The jar isn't obfuscated however I know there will be some sweaty nerds looking to steal its modules so I obfuscated the ones worth time (not like they're any good anyways) with invokedynamic obfuscation. If you know java it should be a simple deobfuscation however note jbyteedit only supports java 7 - invokedynamics are 8. I was going to obfuscate the strings but I'm sure people will know it's my fix since I'm the only one with kilo unobf + source.

If you want to learn how to not make a backend system for a client this is also the place to look. It's legit awful and super unoptimized. Unless you want to use 400gb of bandwidth.

Try not to mess with the online features too much. I've tried to make it as mistake proof as possible so you don't accidentally crash the client because I'm sure somebody out there is gonna try to add a friend or something.

I've made a few small changes to the client - nothing major. Made noslow for sword (doesn't reblock cuz event system is cancer) but if you use aura with blocking it will, also added sword blockhit animation.

Here is a couple screenshots
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And the download: https://u.nya.is/hhuato.jar

I assume most people here have the brain power to make their own json but if not use this: https://inaccessible.cf/mcjson.php

If you don't trust my download; don't download it. There are no encrypted strings and the only classes obfuscated are the skid material ones. The rest are open for you to look at. Virustotal doesn't find rats in jars just so you know. However you can use sandboxie if you're paranoid.

Also I swear to god if someone makes a rename I will disown them. I may update certain things in kilo in the future. Feel free to suggest something here.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. RealNickonator

Premium

Too late. I'm calling it NiLo.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Jawed

Jawed Forum Enthusiast

It's alright that invokedynamic obf is a good enough signature.

4. FortuneCks

FortuneCks Dedicated Minetimer

My friend, you are a LEGEND.

Thanks.

5. Realistic

Realistic Fake Builder

6. Sookarook

Sookarook Expert Member

I can tell you're very talented. Nice job. But I have a suggestion. There used to be music on Kilo before it was shut down. If you could add the music, that would be wonderful.

7. Jawed

Jawed Forum Enthusiast

Might be able to get it working. Might not be able to save music or whatever all features it had but I'll take a look Monday.

8. Greehn

Greehn Forum Enthusiast

thanks yous bes frend

9. inaccessible

inaccessible New Member

Glad you find my tool useful

10. Zyphlox

Zyphlox Dedicated Minetimer

LMAO I'm that thirsty kid... I think at least

11. Jawed

Jawed Forum Enthusiast

yes that's you

im a fan

12. Sir-Teabag

Sir-Teabag Forum Fanatic

I dunno what this is.. but thanks lol

13. Vaticc0de

Vaticc0de Active Member

oh hey i remember this.

there was a 6000 page long fight on spigot about it being ratted or not

14. TrunksV2

TrunksV2 New Member

Can someone please make another link for the JSON file, the link Jawed provided, seems to be down now. And If I have both JAR and JSON file, I simply just create a folder in versions map named "Kilo" and place those 2 in there?

15. brankomars

brankomars Active Member

Yeah as TrunksV2 said can someone make another json link since apparently i don't have the 'brain power'.