AUS Jackk_'s New Helper Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by Jackk_, Jan 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jackk_

Jackk_ Dedicated Minetimer

**Reapplying due to recovering my old main account**

Your in-game name:

_Jackk__

What timezone are you in?

Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST; UTC+10:00)

What country do you live in?

Australia

What languages do you speak?

I only speak English

Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No

Yes

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)

Yes i have Bandicam for recording, and Screenshot for Images

Why do you think you should become a helper?

I think I should become a helper because I have been with Minetime for years now, and have great knowledge of the rules set for the players on the server, If I become a helper I would make sure that the rules are being followed so no one feels unequal to anyone else playing on the server. I am very respectful and mature in chat and I treat everybody how I would like to be treated. I am always willing to give whoever needs help as much assistance as they need until whatever they need to be answered is 100% to my correct knowledge and I know I am providing the right information. Whenever i am on the server, there are never any staff members on at the time i am on, and if I was to become a staff member i would assist everyone and share every piece of knowledge i know in order to help everybody. I love helping everyone that I can on Minetime, and will always continue to be helpful and kind to everyone I speak to… I may be seen to mess around a lot on the server, but that has just been me having fun and enjoying myself on Minetime, but if I need to be more serious if promoted to Helper, there will be no problem that. I am always looking for people to have a good time on the server but at the same time, if I become Helper, I would enforce the rules, but also have a good time with the player alongside me.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?

On Weekdays i can be active from 6-7 hours a day and on the Weekends it can range from 10-12 hours a day.

How long have you been playing Minetime?

I have been playing Minetime for about 2-3 Years now, but I have been changing my username a lot, due to not finding the right one, but I just figured to keep it simple with my actual name. I know that I am new on the forums, but I have only really needed to use them for this application, but I am definitely going to use the forums way more often even if this application is denied again… I play a lot of Prison and have only played Prison, but I’m willing to play other servers throughout Minetime to gain more knowledge and help more people with queries they may have.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)

Regrettably, I have been banned on the server in the past, due to being an idiot and doing stuff I regret, I have learned from my mistakes that led the ban, and improved and gained better more efficient knowledge of rules and regulations. All though I was banned in the past, I hope that it can stay in the past and not affect my Staff Member application.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper?

Unfortunately, i do not have much knowledge of being a staff member, due to spending all of my time on Minetime, and not really playing on other Minecraft servers. I am hoping to become a helper on Minetime to gain the experience and knowledge of being a helper/ moderator on a Minecraft server.

Thank you all for reading, I hope that this application goes further this time around, so I am able to provide better service to the Minetime community in the future and help everybody to the best of my ability...

2. God

God #GhostArmy
    Premium

Support.

3. Sookarook

Sookarook Expert Member

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Minetime.
    Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time.
    We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future. Volunteers are always needed.

Regards,
    The Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.