USA Itz_Dangergirl Job App?

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by Danger, Dec 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danger

Danger Active Member

IMG_0589.PNG

1.Your in-game name: Itz_Dangergirl. ---->

IMG_0591.PNG
    <------- My old Skin!!!!!

2.What timezone are you in?: Eastern Time Zone. ----->
    IMG_0592.JPG
    <-------- New Jersey Flag!!!!

3.What country do you live in?: United State Of America. ------>
    IMG_0593.JPG
    <------ USA flag.

What languages do you speak?: English.

4.Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No: Yes it is off for now!.

5.Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc): Yes because I don't want to see someone breaking the rules here on Minetime. I would visit Minetime by using MineChat as a better see through of evidence to spot on for a report here on the forums.

Why do you think you should be become a helper?: its often that people overcome problems here and even embarrassing themselves that they really think that they are good for the job. But they aren't good for the job at all. It's disappointing that this community is slowly losing people everyday since the new owner came and is not doing anything good for all of us. This here I come to the rescue!. I love to help the community so much that I won't leave this server till I die. I would help people in need of help and I could experience with stuff a lot of work that staff need me to do. I could get the community back together with my help so everyday Minetime will grow bigger than it was a long time. That is why I should be helper on Minetime!.

How long can you be active on the
    server everyday?: I could be on for 10mins just to check if anyone needs help on anything then wasting my time arguing with people hating my opinions.

How long have you been playing Minetime?: I played when I first got my account on Minecraft and I joined the website the year 2014.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game): Lots of time of wasting my breath arguing with people who hate me so much.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper?: I have been a administrator on a server and Experience with plugins that seems easy to me to figure on my own if you need help with plugins or any sorts.

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Callmematthew

Callmematthew Dedicated Minetimer

3. Zephlimorak

Zephlimorak Guest

1st off. Get out with all of the unnecessary images. It makes you look less professional instead of more professional.

2FA: "yes it is OFF for now" what a great way to dodge a yes or no question. Without 2FA enabled, there's no chance you could be a helper without your account getting hacked into the ground.

Capturing evidence: getting on the server isn't capturing evidence. Learn what F2 is, stop using your phone to take pictures of your monitor, then you can talk about capturing evidence.

Why do you think you should be helper: be honest with yourself. You'll get 10 temporary members on here at the most. Also, get rid of all of the filler sentences, I don't want to read one of your subpar speeches when I'm trying to debunk your application.

How active can you be: DID YOU LEGIT JUST SAY THAT YOU GET ON FOR 10 MINUTES A DAY TO ARGUE WITH PEOPLE? "Then wasting my time arguing with people"

How long have you been on MT: there's no proof you joined the website in 2014. In fact, your profile tells everyone you haven't even been a member for a year.

Have you been banned, kicked, etc.: again dodging the question and not giving a solid answer. Be honest if you want to be staff instead of sloppily ducking out of any question you don't want to answer.

My thoughts? You'd be a trash staff member, you're 12, immature, and you cause more drama than people that have actually been banned. Every month you spew out spam threads for a week and then play the victim card when someone calls you out for it. A large portion of this community would rather you get muted than become any sort of staff. Overall, it was a stupid idea to post a staff application only a week after you faked leaving the server only to come back a day later.

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. PingPongGamer

PingPongGamer Former Builder

No support.

You're childish, an attention seeker, unqualified for this and in general you just made your application look horrible with those massive pictures that weren't needed at all. You can't handle any issue in a responsible manner, you make countless threads that are utter rubbish and useless. Not to mention, you've made about 6 or more helper applications already and non of which have been accepted. Act more mature, be responsible for the stupid things you do and learn to cooperate properly and then you'll earn my respect.

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. KaiJordan_

KaiJordan_ Dedicated Minetimer

Literally torn to shreds, this is all truth though, just take it on the chin and learn for next time

6. Jordan

Jordan Forum Enthusiast

No support.

7. KaiJordan_

KaiJordan_ Dedicated Minetimer

No support.

Where to start? Firstly I felt I was unessesarily scrolling through this application to go past the irrelivent pictures. I'm 99% sure most people on here are aware of what the American flag looks like. If you want to include pictures, choose something more captivating.

The application itself was poorly written. I found a good few errors with spelling and punctuation. Something parts didn't make any sense, and it includes an absolute essay of complete waffle which held no relevance whatsoever to the whole application.

It seems quite frankly immature, and poorly thought out, as if it took you no more than 5 minutes to write.

Not only this, but you have also been affiliated with drama etc. which really does not increase your chances of getting the position.

Very, very poor application overall.

Good luck.

8. abuela

abuela Forum Enthusiast

No support.

You're immature, and reckless.

9. Greehn

Greehn Forum Enthusiast

NO SUPPORT!!!!

This whole application couldn't fit into my phone. Sad

10. Hag

Hag Dedicated Minetimer

5 hours* not a day

11. Angel

Angel Expert Member

Personally, I don't think you would make a great staff member. From what I've seen, you're pretty immature, but that is understandable as you are only 11 or 12 or something. You are not cut out to be a staff member. Being part of the staff team means being able to handle situations with a mature approach, and I honestly don't think you have what it takes to be able to do that given your past. You are young, you are immature in a way that children are, and not every 12 year old can be mature. You aren't cut out to be staff quite yet. If you would like some advice on being a more mature person and on how to handle things correctly, feel free to message me on discord. I would be more than happy to help you out and to guide you to a future of possibly being staff material.

12. west

west Forum Enthusiast

no you used too much pictures
    what am i to say i used to spam those lmao
    but seriously no you might just ban me and jordan and churchie

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Jawed

Jawed Forum Enthusiast

what is this? your 4th application?

you aren't getting far, and as always your grammar is terrible.

14. TeamTyler

TeamTyler Dedicated Minetimer

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. PingPongGamer

The worst thing is, you give her the whole truth, then she will play a victim card. That alone will never get you to a staff position, you can't take any criticism what so ever.

16. TeamTyler

TeamTyler Dedicated Minetimer

inb4 she disagrees

17. gte_

gte_ Forum Enthusiast

all apply to you lol except the images

your staff app was literally every other generic app so dont go around trashing hers lmao

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Supa Hot Fire Supa Hot Fire x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Cyrious

Cyrious Forum Enthusiast

If only she could actually do that.

No support.

19. PingPongGamer

How else would you like me to present my helper application? With rainbows and butterflys I assume? My helper application wasn't copied or inspired by anyone elses, all I did was write down my answers to the questions in the best way I possibly could. I'm sorry if you're too dull to see it, but a lot of the helper applications that haven't been denied will be fairly similar due to the quality in which they were presented. I do not seek attention, you can ask many people about that. You may think I'm unqualified, but that is your opinion and I respect it and lastly I do not create any pointless threads what so ever. All you've done is state false things about me.
    And for your information, what I said about danger girls app is the same anyone else would, so please don't act so stuborn saying I'm trashing her application.

Thanks.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Cyrious

Cyrious Forum Enthusiast

Is this what your life has become to..

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.