Invisible Barriers!

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Anonymouz, Apr 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymouz

Anonymouz New Member

Hello humans. This forum is obviously about the creative server and BARRIERS. I have used barriers a lot in my time. Therefore, I have every right to complain. As a lot of you may know, barriers are an invisible blocks to avoid someone or something. You have been able to hold a barrier block and see where barriers were placed and now you cannot! It makes me so angry to see nothing at all when I hold a barrier in my hand. HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO KNOW WHERE I'M BUILDING?! Exactly. YOU CAN'T! This is incredibly obnoxious and will be until it is finally fixed. Barriers were completely fine before YOU PEOPLE DID THIS TO IT! Grrr! How dare you think you can make barriers invisible when you hold the block and think NO ONE WILL CARE?! Well guess what, I CARE. AND I'M NOT VERY HAPPY ABOUT IT EITHER. Thanks for reading this forum and I hope you feel the same way after I have stated my opinion.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Globby

Globby New Member

I completely agree!

3. Joeseph Stiener

Joeseph Stiener New Member

Your complaint might be valid if it wasn't for the fact that you are actually just 100% wrong. You can still see barrier blocks by holding one, the entire premise of your rage post is a blatant lie.

This screenshot just taken on creative 5 minutes ago by me: 2015-04-06_20.39.19.png

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Globby

Globby New Member

I agree with her, I cant see the barriers anymore.

5. Fume_Gaz

Fume_Gaz New Member

Personally, I don't understand this thread. On my screen, it doesn't go invisible. Hope it gets fixed. Good Luck.

6. Jess

Jess Dedicated Minetimer

I don't know what is wrong for you, for most people they work just fine, perhaps it is an issue with your client or something. I can tell you that currently they still work the way they've always worked, where they become visible if you're holding one.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.