How does this work?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by LaveronThesick, Feb 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LaveronThesick

LaveronThesick New Member

I would like to understand it so I can better defend against it. But Black_Death99 and some of his boys came into my faction home after supposedly "hacking" one of my members accounts. He tpa'd in, set his home. Came back, killed us a few times with his friends. (I escaped with his first set of armor and only one death ^.^) But when I came back, nothing had been claimed but things had been destroyed and taken. I don't quite understand how this works. There was obsidian placed in open area as well. I have screenshots but I didn't think them necessary. I can post them if you want though. I just don't quite understand how they can do it. No sign of TnT.
    Also some of my glass had been strangely replaced with cobblestone, which I figure if someone can break through the glass to get in, why would they put cobblestone back, unless they someohow changed the material of the glass INTO cobblestone so they could /jump through it.... I don't know.
    I would appreciate some advice.

2. minia11ack

minia11ack Dedicated Minetimer

I bet they ender pearled glitched I don't think there's a way to stop this, although If you want to be over precautions then put layers upon layers of obsidian around your base with water everywhere so it'll be relatively hard to /sethome.

3. LaveronThesick

Oh I know how they got in. I want to know how they broke specific things in my house and how they placed obsidian inside my castle in my claimed territory.

4. minia11ack

minia11ack Dedicated Minetimer

Did your land power decrease? This would of let other players allowed to do anything they wanted. (not really a type of faction person)

5. LaveronThesick

Of course my power decreased, but not enough that it was below my land. I'm VERY careful.

6. LaveronThesick

Well regardless of how it happened... or if it wasn't just one of my members, we've officially been overtaken entirely.

7. Volga

Volga Expert Member

There is a command call /jump
    It allows you to "teleport" 3 blocks horizontally. The only way to counter this is to make your walls at least 4 blocks thick ;) If you are being raided or attacked you can always hire my faction of pvpers to save the day ;)

8. LaveronThesick

haha, I don't think anyone quite understood my question. But it's cool I totally figured it out. Was a misunderstanding. ^.^

9. LaveronThesick

Also just sayin, the guys who took me over are actually pretty cool. ^.^ Didn't see that coming.

10. Volga

Volga Expert Member

So what happened?

11. LaveronThesick

Well, these guys came into my base and killed me and my people, repeatedly, for about 5 days. Apparently what happened that I was mistaking for them breaking rules somehow, by breaking things in my claimed area, was my faction members breaking things trying to get away from them =P

After demonstrating their complete hold on my faction, (the guy is on ALL the time) he offered me and my people a pretty good deal. Three mod spots in his faction, complete control and ownership of my own section of the faction, great faction leading advice, pvp advice and assistance in protection my land ^.^

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.