Hey, JetMC here

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by JetMC, Dec 14, 2013.

1. JetMC

JetMC Dedicated Minetimer

Hey there, JetMC Here.

I've been on Minetime basically since It opened (I joined after 3 days It opened I think) I also went on Klodghirz, The server Collin opened before Minetime (Minetime replaced Klodghirz), but I have only recently joined the forums so I'll introduce myself,
    I'm a gamer and play minecraft a lot, as well as ace of spades and a few other games,
    I also want to get into coding like C++ and/or java and maybe make a few minecraft mods
    So yeah, that's me :)

-JetMC

2. BandBmx

BandBmx New Member

Hey Jet! Welcome to the Minetime forums!

3. DeathWingDemon

DeathWingDemon New Member

Welcome @JetMC to the Minetime Cloud
    We are a Fun, Exciting, and Thriving Community, I'm sure soon you're never going to want to Play X-Box 360 Version of Minecraft ever, Minetime Supplies heaps of Fun to meet your needs, Sometimes there is so Much Fun, That you start to lose your mind,

To start off, I suggest logging on to the server IP; minetime.com
    Then closing your eyes and spinning around in a Circle, The closest portal to your Pointer, Well, Thats where you should start, I hope you find that Minetime is gonna be one of your favorite servers, You'll ever play on,

If you still can't decide which server to play on, I suggest heading over to BIG Christmas Tree, And either goto the Link the server provides, Or head to the Link Here

Its a Great Christmas Contest that is being held until the 23rd of December 2013 :D

Or if you don't feel like tweeting today, Well head over to the Forums of Each Server and Decide which one seems more Friendly, Good Luck xD

-Factions, /server factions
    Its one of the 2 Competitive Factions Servers.
    First, If you haven't purchased a Rank Yet, Which is not Compulsory
    You first want to type, Heylo Everyone, I'm new to the Server, Can I join a Faction?
    No matter what anyone tells you, don't type /kit starter, Until you have found a great faction to be apart of, Cause people can just get you to join, You will head to the Faction home, Then, Dead, You lose everything, They kill you

If you do get invited to a Faction it will look a little like, "You have been invited to (Faction Name), You then want to type /f join (Faction Name), Once you have joined, You want to type /f home, Once you wait the 6 seconds and you Teleport to home.

You then type /kit Starter, Then proceed to do what you want, You might want to start off making a House,
    And/or if you want to create your own Faction, I suggest you first think of a name, The Limit I think is 12 Letters/numbers ETC, Then proceed to type /f create (Faction Name), Then if you feel you want a Description that is also suggested after Successfully creating your Faction you want to type /f desc (Description) I think the limit is how much you can Type, That is what you should need to know to get started Enjoy Factions :)
    Chat
    /f c f = Faction Only
    /f c a= Faction Only
    /f c p= Back to Public Chat

-Prison, /server prison
    This is Mine and nearly half of Minetime's Favorite Servers, Sadly I do not play due to the Network Latency I have
    But, First after you /server Prison, You need to realize your a D-Prisoner, After you Realize your a D-Prisoner, All the Ranks are
    D-Prisoner
    C-Prisoner
    B-Prisoner
    A-Prisoner
    Freeman
    Citizen
    Veteran
    Legend
    First of all, You want to type /warp D-Mine, And as you /warp rankup, You will type the Letter Corresponding to your rank, As I'm only A-Prisoner I type /warp A-Mine <---I can't remember if this is right.

When you finally become Freeman, You now get to leave prison, Its like paying for Bail xD
    When you leave Prison, You are now apart of a 1000x1000? Block Factions World, Here you will Fight, Die, and Decimate the Factions world, Now, Not all this information is going to be 100% Correct, As I haven't played in 3 months :)

-Skyblock, /server skyblock
    Well this server has so much Creativity you will not be disappointed, You will meet plenty of Kind Players
    When you first join Skyblock, You will be at the Hub, Well, First type /kit sword, You will get an Enchanted sword, You then should head over to the Animal farm, It has Sheep and Cows, Start killing them for a Food Supply, You then should start you Skyblock island, /is create <-- I think
    Then, You start to create your island, Over time, You will see people advertising shops, with /warp (Warp name) you can set a warp with V.I.P+ with, /setwarp (Name) <--- I think :/, Sometimes you will see people advertising to set a Warp for a Certain fee, Which you can check how much money you have with /bal, If you want too see who has the most Cash on the server type /baltop, You will probably see Serial Loving at the top, As his shop is fair on prices, Hes loved by everybody, His island is Creative Like xD.

-Skywars, /server Skywars, /server Skywars2
    Skywars is a fun little PvP Game
    First when you spawn in either /server Skywars or /server Skywars2 you will see a nice little spawn, In the Center you will see an End Portal, Before you jump in, type /shop, It will bring up a shop where you can purchase items to assist you in PvP, You can check how much money you hold, with /bal, To gain more money, Jump into the portal and win matches, Or Kill, Kill, Kill and kill, When you join a Match, You have to wait for other players to join, Which at times Can take forever, There is 3, Or 2 maps to play, Which are REALLY fun, When you drop down, First thing to do, Is go into your chest and take everything you would like to take, Then proceed to quickly get to your neighbors island and kill em, Just murder the suckers, Take there stuff if possible the move onto the next, Or if you prefer my approach, Build a Base, And set up a Trap, They are really great but no full-proof plans :)

-Survival, /server Survival
    Well Survival is Survival
    I don't know much about it, As I feel the players have too much power, Its just my opinion, So I will leave it to you, To find out about it :)

Minetime is a Fun Server
    Enjoy, And Merry Christmas :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Volga

Volga Expert Member

Overkill

5. DeathWingDemon

DeathWingDemon New Member

6. lachlanflynn

lachlanflynn New Member

7. JetMC

JetMC Dedicated Minetimer

Thanks for the welcome messages guys! :)