EU helper application

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by dylan_veck7, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dylan_veck7

dylan_veck7 Member

Your in-game name:dylanveck7
    What timezone are you in?: gmt or londand
    What country do you live in?: England
    What languages do you speak?: english
    Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No: no
    Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence?: yes!!! i love recording :)
    Why do you think you should become a helper?:i think i should be a helper because i am on every day i will try to make this server better i love minetime i have played it for so long i have also have had helper on other servers i am really good at being on every day and making this server better i do what i am told and i don't do anything that I'm not meant to do
    How long can you be active on the server everyday?: i can't be on every day to 3-5 hrs
    How long have you been playing Minetime?: 2yrs
    Have you ever been banned in the past?: no i have never bin band from this server or punished
    Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper?: yes i have bin builder/admin/helper/co-owner before but the servers got shut down because the owners gave up

2. Pepper

Pepper Member

no support, it's cool that you played minetime for so long but you dont have 2fa & you just joined forums today

3. Valentino

Valentino Member

Sorry but I don't think your worthy of becoming a staff member. I don't really know who you are, you need to communicate with the community more to let the community that your mature enough become a staff member. There is a lot of grammar errors. Also over the 2/3 years I've plated Minetime I've never seen online ever. I don't think you were completely honest with that part. I would recommend re-applying once you have been with the community longer.

4. Forscom

Forscom Dedicated Minetimer

I could have made a better application if my hands were tied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.