AUS Helper Application.

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by xXaToMiiCzXx, Aug 30, 2016.

1. xXaToMiiCzXx

xXaToMiiCzXx New Member

Your in-game name: Cam

What timezone are you in?
    Australian Eastern Standard Time (UTC +10)

What country do you live in?
    Australia
    What languages do you speak? I excel at speaking English with the correct grammar, punctuation and spelling in both, Real life, and in game. I also am quite fluent with Spanish but do not use it as a primary language..

Do you have 2FA enabled?
    Yes
    Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
    Yes, I have multiple default recording software installed through Nvidia alongside necessary screenshot and photo capture software such as Gyazo.

Why do you think you should become a helper?

To start off, there are reasons why I shouldn’t be helper. That is a simple fact of which everyone should truly know. There are things that I obviously do wrong, but as with any other player, no-one is perfect. Although, primarily, there are a lot of things I do right. These includes things I do right by players, friends, family, staff, and anywhere else I see fit that needs this kind of contribution. Most of which I do allow myself to contribute to and help for the greater of others. I love helping, that is just the kind of person I am. Whether it be helping doing one thing, or maybe just another, I always strive to do my best and represent myself in the best possible way to be a greater influence on others. I have dedicated a lot of my time to previously helping others, alongside helping staff too. Through the help of my personality, I have become a very logical person who loves seeing other perspectives that may also exist within this vast community. This helps widen my knowledge on other players, and other servers. Through all these years that I have been a part of this community, I have met many friends. Some of which aren’t around anymore, but the others, I am very thankful for. I know this will sound very original, but I believe I have a lot to offer. It may not be as much as others, but for me it isn’t the quantity, it’s the quality.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
    Due to personal events under specific circumstances, I am able to commit anywhere from 1 to 12 hours a day, based on when needed, and, if needed. That does not take into account possible family events and matters that may occur.

How long have you been playing Minetime?
    I believe I started playing a few months prior to this forum account's creation. That would give an estimate of roughly mid 2013, give or take a month or two.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) No, I have not.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper? Yes, I do. I was an official moderator of an old server that I believe went down some years later due to certain events. This gave me a good primary source of information on how servers run, how specific plugins works, vital punishment information etc. Other than that, I have owned a server. By doing so, it gave me a lot of knowledge on how Staff work, treat others and co-exist with previous in-game advantages.

Thank you all for reading this application among a variety of others that may interest you. Good luck everyone.

#1 xXaToMiiCzXx, Aug 30, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
  2. Flossie

Flossie Expert Member

Nice application, though i recommend you add more in the "Why you think you should become helper"