Requirements Needed Helper Appliaction

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by Simon2c, Feb 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Simon2c

Simon2c Member

• Your in-game name: Recends I,ve changed my names few times but my first acc was Simon2c

• What timezone are you in? Stockholm CET: Central Europe.

• What country do you live in? I liveing in Sweden.

• Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes I have 2FA enable.

• Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Yes I can take screenshots and record

• Why do you think you should become a helper? I want to be a helper because I like to help and I'm very nice when I meat newand old people in the chat. My childhood was basically minetime and I want to help the server grow up again and get more players active. I'm mostly active on prison but some times I playing on pvpfest.

• How long can you be active on the server everyday? I can be active around 2-3 hours each day and I can play more at weekends maybe 5 hours. I got a lot of time. I could play more if it needs.

• How long have you been playing Minetime? I have been playing minetime since late in 2013 but I joined the forum in 2020

• Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) No I hav never been banned.

• Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper? No I haven't been a helper or moderator before but I have helped people when they have some problems or if some1 is very toxic to them.

#1 Simon2c, Feb 8, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2021
  2. Hammynl

Hammynl Ninja
    Premium

Your application is quite short and doesn't really explain why we should choose you as a helper. Being a helper does not mean you will get lots of new people on. It grows slowly.

You also have quite some grammatical mistakes. It isn't that important to have perfect grammar. But it makes your application more pleasant to read and overall have a better look.

No support for me. Sorry.

3. Popmop

Popmop Server Poperator
    Administrator

I would recommend adding more detail, your application is currently very short

4. nik1711

Super Moderator Premium

Agreed, no support.

5. nik1711

Super Moderator Premium

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Minetime. Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on the forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.

Regards,
    The Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.