Hello i am applying for staff

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Archives' started by bunnylovebug25, Oct 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bunnylovebug25

bunnylovebug25 New Member

Hello this is bunnylovebug25 and i would love to apply for staff on empires
    . Im on 1-4 hours a day at most! I love to help and if i need to ban or mute i will! I can be strict and nice so dont worry. IM fully committed and i have been mod and even owner on servers but i dont go on them for this server and do try to get on alot of peoples empires becuase thats what i love to play so i support. I also like to advertise for the whole server becuase i think this server can grow even bigger than it is. I want to be staff becuase i belive everybodys voice should be heard and i want to cursing. I hope for the best but if i dont get it i will get over it and keep playing for a long time> Thank you for your time and please consider me for Staff I would rate my self a 9 for social skills i think becuase i always try to help! I think i would rate my self a 10 in responsibilty if someone asks me to do something i will set my mind to do it and DO it! Im on 6-7 days a week! Please let me be your new STAFF! I could probally donate, I dont wish to share my age but i will tell you that no matter how old i am im caring and very responsible

#1 bunnylovebug25, Oct 15, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2014
  2. Salty_Pretzel

Salty_Pretzel Forum Fanatic

Staff applications are closed for now, but staff are always looking for nice and active people who use proper spelling and grammar. Plus you can't have staff ONLY on empires.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Muri

Muri Expert Member

If you are applying for staff on an empire, not the whole empires server, refer to this thread.
    https://www.minetime.com/threads/applying-for-staff-on-an-empire.15687/

If you are applying for staff on the whole empires server, read the post above mine.

4. bunnylovebug25

Well ok i just ment to say i like empires, and when its possible please think of me for staff

5. bunnylovebug25

6. bunnylovebug25

If you have nothing nice to say dont say it at all - me and probally alot of other people too

7. Salty_Pretzel

Salty_Pretzel Forum Fanatic

I was telling you the truth.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Joel

Joel Retired Ninja

The people who replied to your thread weren't being mean in any way. They stated their facts correctly, listen to them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.