Hacks on PvP fest

Discussion in 'Suggestion Archive' started by ZiharkBackup, Dec 24, 2013.

?

Ban hacks on pvp fest?

1. Yes

42.9%
  2. No

57.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZiharkBackup

ZiharkBackup New Member

Collin Please ban hacks on pvp fest im a admin and im still unable to play because of hacks its not fun at all
    so please ban hacks on pvp fest

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  2. EpivFluffy

EpivFluffy New Member

Yeah i hate that too

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. DEXsta101

DEXsta101 Forum Enthusiast

Hacks are allowed unless they harm the server, as anyone get get a hack client.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. ZiharkBackup

ZiharkBackup New Member

I understand they are allowed but almost everyone who doesnt use a hacked client is unable to play

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Lucky_Man_001

Lucky_Man_001 New Member

I hate the Hackers with no knockback I cant kill them :(

But they are allowed and I think that they wont be changing it even if this thread has 100 Positive on they wont change it

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. AllMightyRyan

AllMightyRyan Dedicated Minetimer

Here is why hacks SHOULD be allowed and SHOULD NOT be banned:

1.)
    They are available to everyone, as I can get hacks, so can you making it fair game for everyone.
    2.) Minetime is 1 of the only servers that allow hacked clients, making Minetime unique.
    3.) 95% of the community is used to hacks, and if made illegal on Minetime, they will rebel/quit.
    4.) Hacks are not harming the server. Any hack that harms the server is immediately banned and taken care of.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. AllMightyRyan

Thanks Collin for liking my post, again :D Maybe you should add me on skype XD

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. ksawery4

ksawery4 New Member

I agree in every way with this!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. ksawery4

ksawery4 New Member

Also if hacks got banned people would still not take them off. This would lead to may people getting banned for hacking. This will shrink the mine time community. Noone wants that to happen. Unless ur the people that hacked mine time a few months ago!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. oscartoby

oscartoby New Member

Pays admin and can't kill a non-donor hacker (facepalm)

Download the client and drag it into versions AND areas the instructor it is t hard
    xD

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. iQuakePRo

iQuakePRo New Member

1. They are NOT allowed to everyone!!! Many of the players are small children! And i am sure their parents is not happy about Downloading hacks from the internett!!! That means hacks IS NOT allowed to everyone!!!

2. If you go and search for "Minecraft servers with hacks" i'm sure you will find like 50 servers that allows hacks. I know about like 30...

3. 60% of the people with hacks uses it becuse you CAN'T survive without them now when so many uses them!

4. Hacks is not harming the server BUT everyone that plays on it!!!

5. The only people not wanting it away is those who uses hacks...

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Bad Grammar/Spelling Bad Grammar/Spelling x 1
  12. AllMightyRyan

1.) Your point is dumb. That is like saying well this guy donated so its unfair, my parents wont let me donate. You can not use this argument as it does not pertain to everyone.

2.) According to minecraftservers.org, there are 31741 servers listed. 50/31741 are allowed hacked clients, which is barely any. In the front 2 pages, not one server allows hacks. Also, note that the 31741 are only servers listed.

3.) Again, they are available to everyone. If you can't accept the fact your wrong and you dont like hacks, then leave the server.

4.)Hacks are not harming the people on the server that play in any way at all.

5.) Again, 95% of people use and like hacks. Wouldn't you rather have things easier? Would you rather work to get $500,000 or just get it handed to you?

Your dumb and stupid. Just leave, little kid.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. iQuakePRo

iQuakePRo New Member

1. YOU was the first one to say: Everyone can get it.

2. So if there is 50 servers allowing hacks is THAT what makes Minetime unique. Answear: NO!

3. Not available to everyone if everyone can't get it...

4. Hacks is harming those who doesn't use it quite much but you wont see becuse you are one of those who uses it! Turn of your hacks and see how it is.

5. 80% uses 40% likes to use it.

6. Dont be racist man.... What is wrong with being a child? If you didn't know EVERYONE in the whole world have been a child once in theire lives. Even you! You can say whatever you want but Children IS the future no matter how much you wont belive it.

Go find another server where you can be as racist as you want to.

• Like Like x 1
  14. AllMightyRyan

Welcome to the real world. It's the internet. Grow up. Your wrong, name a server that has more then 500-750 people that allows hacks? How many POPULAR servers that is actually in competition with MineTime? Oh yah, none. It's available to everyone, if it is up for download on the internet were everyone can access it, no matter what parents say, it's available and fair game for everyone. I have turned my hacks off before on MineTime and had a fun time, it's not ruining the server and hacks will never be banned from MineTime. I have been on here and known the owner longer then you. BTW I didn't mean to like your last post, I did it on accident I'm on my phone XD

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. iQuakePRo

iQuakePRo New Member

Does everything have to be so huge to be unique? Did i say all servers allowing hacks was big? And again not avaible to everyone! Take me do you really think my parents would allow me to download tings from unknown places on the internett. Think about the children that does not have their own computer! And YES hacks IS ruining the server for everyone that can't get it! And what does that you have been here longer than me to do with the sake?

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. AllMightyRyan

If hacks are ruining the server, then why is it the #1 server? Wizardhax.com is a sight known and used by many, MANY people and has lots of hacked clients on there. Accept the fact that your wrong.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  17. kayden

kayden New Member

i didnt me 2 like yours

18. Thrawt

Thrawt Expert Member

Thread locked due to argument.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.