hacks not allowed?

Discussion in 'Suggestion Archive' started by atfinn8, Feb 14, 2015.

?

should hacks be allowed

1. YES

13 vote(s)
    65.0%
  2. NO

7 vote(s)
    35.0%
  1. atfinn8

atfinn8 New Member

Im pretty sure nobody will agree with me on this thread (duh! its my first) but i thinks hacks should NOT be allowed. for one, it ruin's the game for people who are legit and dont use hacks (like me)
    second: it makes minetime less fun for both the hackers and the victims, which will make it lose popularity, and hackers do not deserve ranks so you could do it like "hackers cant buy ranks" which would be a good idea also.
    leave a like if you agree and i should have a enhanced icon ​

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. dmitrik30

dmitrik30 New Member

MineTime has rather regular gameplay, yes MineTime does have its twists and turns (in a good way), but what makes MineTime stand out the most, is that it allows the use of hacks. Hacks being permitted on MineTime is what makes the server special, atop of that about 90% of the server will have a fit if hacks become ban able.

3. Xavier

Why do player who have a hacked client couldn't buy a rank. Hacked client and modified clients are allowed because mostly of the staff team hack.

My opinion.

4. leopard421

leopard421 New Member

Yes i Agree i think the whole **** server will have a tantrum and leave if hacks become not allowed...

5. dmitrik30

dmitrik30 New Member

I don't agree with you about the "whole **** server" part.

6. ManicMiner__

ManicMiner__ Expert Member

Nah, you can buy forum premium, but it's nothing to do with server premium.

Hacks being allowed make Minetime unique, and they are fair, as anyone can download them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. TheEpicPvper2

TheEpicPvper2 New Member

I personally do not hack, but I will say that Minetime will be destroyed if hacks became ban able. Minetime started as a hacking server and once that decision is made that is how the community is. Since the community is 90%+ hackers, that is how many players will quit when hacks are ban able. Hacks are also what makes Minetime unique since it is possibly the only server in existence that allows them. Minetime is still a very successful server and it is on the top 10 list.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Voids

Voids New Member

Well, I'd like to say that hacks still should be allowed, the whole server is moving forward into the update 1.8, so that will slow down the hacked clients from swooshing in, but I think Collin can decide on this one, I think that the server will soon be converted into a full 1.8 server, to slow down the hacked client process. As it has been stated, this is Collins server.

9. ManicMiner__

ManicMiner__ Expert Member

Skyblock will probably be the last to reset to 1.8. Sounds good to me ;)

10. Xavier

Or maybe op pvp.