Hackers on Minetime.....?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Archives' started by ImpressedYou, Feb 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImpressedYou

ImpressedYou New Member

Ah hackers. A subject to discuss day and night and give valid and true points to be shot down by hackers them selves. Let me educate you folks, on these illiterate primates that populate the face of the Earth.

WHAT ARE HACKERS?

Hackers, or cheaters, are individuals that have a way of ruining something by means of coding a program that glitches/overrides a system. Programmers would make their own hack clients/programs, while cheaters shall take someone else's client/program and make it a living hell for everyone but themselves. They hack to ruin a game/forum/etc.. just for the hell of it and they won't stop until they are satisfied and have every type warrior clashing at them with some mindless irrational insult, while some anti-hackers could give valid points on hackers and their existence.

WHEN DO HACKERS... YOU KNOW, HACK?

Well they hack whatever chance they get, and they ruin something by overriding it and try to become on higher levels than regular associates.

WHAT DO HACKERS USUALLY SAY WHEN THEY ARE ACCUSED?

Well, hackers will call someone jealous or they will say "it's just skill" when they are blatantly lying and are hacking out in the open. It happens everywhere, while some hackers admit their faults, but continue doing what they do.

-SmexxyPig64

DO YOU HAVE EXAMPLES OF HACKERS?

Well, yes I do. Earlier when I was playing zombie infection, there was a few to some hackers on the game admitting it and trying to be narcissistic about it. They talked about how popular they were, and were harassing people by means of irony, threats, and even jealousy cards.

SCREENSHOT:

HackersLL.PNG
    In this photo, you catch a glimpse of a hacker doing what they do (SmexxyPig64), whilst you can also see another hacker pulling up the jealousy card, as I stated before(JonJonsGame). They try to justify what they do, when all they do is lie and try to make it seem OK.

WHEN WILL IT STOP?

Well, that's for the owners to decide whether or not to ban hackers and make a hacking rule or keep things as it is. Hackers will always agree with their community no matter what they say, for instance if a hacker calls an individual stupid, they are considered stupid to all of the hacker community.

WHY STOP HACKERS, AND WHY DO YOU CARE?

I say we should stop hackers not because it ruins the fun of the game, but it starts harassment, fights, relentless arguments, and unneeded quarrels. I care about everyone who supports banning a hacker because, well, I love this server. I love the games it has, and all of the fun it produces, but I'd hate to see it go to waste by the hacker community. But this post will probably get me no where, nor notify anyone about the existence of hackers. And whoever found this post and read all of it, I thank you.
    And please owners, ban the hacking! It's gone on way too far!

• Like Like x 1
  2. ArticMelon

ArticMelon New Member

Everyone can get hacks, thy are allowed, & will never be not-allowed on MineTime. That's one reason MineTime is so unique, it's like the only sever that allows hacks. :3
    It's not even hacking, just downloading a file. ._.

3. ImpressedYou

ImpressedYou New Member

The only reason why I disagree with that comment you made, is because most players who aren't hackers dislike the hackers and their ways and will even try to report them if they don't know the rule. And it's unique to most hackers, and as an experience, I've seen servers get DDoS'ed because of hacker problems.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. ImpressedYou

ImpressedYou New Member

I know you tried to make a valid point, which was at some parts of the sentence, and I appreciate that. :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. LtSpearzZ

LtSpearzZ Dedicated Minetimer

I agree, maybe your preference is to not use hacks but with them allowed and the oppertunity available for 99.9% of the Minetime community to get them you shouldn't complain about hacks. Also, just because we hack doesn't make us all "Illiterate primates" as you say.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. ArticMelon

ArticMelon New Member

1. Collin runs the server from his house, & he has a thing that keeps him from getting DDOS'd. Just go to wizardhax.com & get a hack, extract the file once you downloaded it, & find your .minecraft & go to your versions folder and drag it in there. Open minecraft launcher, Edit Profile, "Use Latest Version," click that & click release (hack name.) hacks aren't bad, just useful.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. ImpressedYou

ImpressedYou New Member

Again, I said that hackers attract DDoS'ers. If multiple attacks are made simultaneously, it could cause a DDoS. Some pro hackers can pass through anti hacking programs. And I say some meaning it's not that likely, fortunately. I know how to install a hack, and I like hacking when it is fun and all individuals support it on a server. For example hackforum's server, or some others I might not know of.

8. ImpressedYou

ImpressedYou New Member

Only reason I said illiterate is from the experience I had with them, sorry if I offended you. But ALOT of Minetime users really dislike hackers and hate what they do, and the owners are supposed to make everyone experience a great time, hence the problem of hackers.

9. ArticMelon

ArticMelon New Member

Still, take this up with Collin. If a server, entertains a player, he/she will most likely not do anything to harm the server. Hacks will be allowed, unless they harm the server. As I said before, Collin has a program that keeps DDoSers from DDoSing the server. If they wanted to, they would have do it from all 8 servers, to take down the hub.

10. ImpressedYou

ImpressedYou New Member

When I had my experience earlier, some of the people threatened to hack others. That's why I say it's gone too far.

11. ImpressedYou

ImpressedYou New Member

Failed but strong DDoSs usually cause the server lots of lag, who knows. o_O

12. LtSpearzZ

LtSpearzZ Dedicated Minetimer

DDoS attempts included with proof and threats for DDoS are not allowed, resulting in a ban I think (Though I'll check the rules)
    If threats are made against you, screenshot them and post them on forums. There are ways to protect your account and get it back. My account was hacked months ago, I know what it's like but I'm not against hacking.
    Side note: You say illiterate but you use alot instead of a lot :rolleyes:
    Also, There was a time when DDoSing was allowed and the server wasn't crashing every 10 minutes. Now, you don't see the server randomly go down unless on rare occasion. Hacks have been around the life of minetime. I find it unreasonable to say that just now they will cause a problem.

13. ImpressedYou

ImpressedYou New Member

Only reason I don't like some of the hackers are because of the crazy feuds they start with some regular users, and because of the amount of users that dislike the fact that hacking is permitted. If there were some users who disliked it, I wouldn't care as much as I do now.

14. ImpressedYou

ImpressedYou New Member

HEHEHE ILLITERACY :p:rolleyes::confused:

15. ArticMelon

ArticMelon New Member

Just deal with it, hacks are out there, & will be allowed on MineTime. ._.

• Like Like x 1
  16. QueenofAmazing

Premium

Hacks are available to everyone, so if you're fed up with it, get some hacks of your own. Hackers, they're normal people. They're not uncivilized, ignorant, illiterate, or even rude. I use hacks myself, and many people will say I'm one of their best friends, or I'm kind/nice/funny ect... ect... Hacking does not effect personality, so yeah. Anyways, I started hacking because I was fed up with being so underpowered when I was still a default. I'll be honest, it helped me greatly, but everything you are saying about, not just many hackers, but also me, is untrue. I do not want to "ruin" the fun. Hacking honestly did help me, but it just made the game more interesting. I think hacks, even when I was default, going against people with hacks gave me a thrill. Especially if I managed to take them down. I don't want to "ruin everything". I use hacks because I'm not the best Pvper to be honest. So the hacks gave me a boost. Also, I don't understand why it is called "HACKING", it's basically setting up a downloaded file. Hacking has never made me "Overpowered". Well, it just helped me be a little better at stuff. I still get killed plenty of times.

Anyways, don't label "Hackers" with stupid stereotypes. I'm not rude, I don't want to ruin everything, I don't play the jealousy card, I don't want to be overpowered, I don't want to start fights, and I certainly don't want to be labeled with such incorrect and rude things. Hackers are actually friendly people. Some of my bestest friends are hackers. You just have to deal with it, or get a hacked client of your own.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. fullmetalsnake

fullmetalsnake Forum Fanatic

I don't hack, yet everyone thinks I hack when I kill them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. ArticMelon

ArticMelon New Member

Good explaining Queen! I use hacks too, but I'm not mean or anything. I'm nice, Derpy, & I can get serious.

• Like Like x 1
  19. tacticturtle

tacticturtle New Member

Get rid of hacks?
    lolno

20. Volga

Volga Expert Member

Collin has employed Black Lotus for anti-ddos. If you think ddos attacks will still work on minetime go look up Black Lotus ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.