goodbye :(

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by kjsghost, Jan 26, 2022.

1. kjsghost

kjsghost New Member

as of right now, i turned 18 years old recently. this server was one of the first i ever played on when i got the game in 2012, other than that i'd just play alone. i met so many people here who, as a child, were considered friends even though i knew nothing personal about them and only recognised their names whenever i got on.
    i was premium rank and my name changed several times from cringy things such as DacterHoo etc.
    i played this with my cousin, whos probably old enough to have forgotten this server ever existed, but i still remember it whenever i think about these days.
    minecraft has, and still does mean the most to me out of any video game ive ever played and probably will play.
    this game shaped my childhood and there always will be something so blanketly comforting about this game, its music, its look - everything about it.
    this server is where i spent my childhood logging on before going to school in the morning, coming home to play again.
    id watch youtube videos from the likes of the yogscast and their shadow of israphel series to thxcya's modded survivals. today i got a tattoo of two little mice atop the planet venus, as a homage to the song that brought me so much nostalgic comfort in the worst parts of my life.
    i just wanted to say thank you to anybody i knew and one day i would love to come back to this server left dormant, exactly how it was when i left.
    <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. nik1711

Super Moderator Premium