Factions Ideas

Discussion in 'Help & Donation Issues Archives' started by zsniperz77, Jul 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zsniperz77

zsniperz77 New Member

Please take into consideration

there should be a 1 hour cooldown for god apples so that you can't just chug them down in a fight. and this will open up for more opportunities for skilled pvp, such as Potions and splash healing. also, there should be no TNT raiding, because who likes being no - skilled raided while you're offline -.- i know i don't, so I've come up with a system to use. Deaths Till Raidable - Your DTR a.k.a Deaths till Raidable, is your source of power. The less your DTR, the closer you are to being raided, this makes it so that people have to kill you x ammount of times before they can raid you, and TNT should be disabled inside of land. DTR regenerates over time, .25 dtr every 20 minutes and has a max of 1.5 dtr per pearson. once you are kicked/left a faction your dtr resets to .5. and deaths are -1. When your DTR falls below .1, then your faction is raidable, which means that anyone can mine/place/open blocks. I think this would be an immense improvement to the Factions Server. also there could be f home coordinates when /f shown so that it will be easier to navigate to different factions (since tnt griefing in my idea was taken out) and that idea could also lead to more above ground faction bases to increase pvp and decrease 10v1s (as the 10 could get raided if something wer to happn)

#1 zsniperz77, Jul 14, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2014
  2. Jess

Jess Dedicated Minetimer

This really belongs in the feedback and suggestions section, not help from staff.

3. kingofguns78

kingofguns78 Expert Member

@xBMAN88 Can you move this.
    Also the drt is already kinda of in place with the power system. The rest of it would just take the fun out of factions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.