Factions Factions - Beta Team Applications

Discussion in 'Suggestion Archive' started by Beeman, Dec 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Halohero

Halohero Forum Enthusiast

1) Minecraft Username: halohero7
    2) Discord TAG (Required): halohero7#0649
    3) How long have you been playing Minetime?: 3 years
    4) Why should be a part of this team?: I think I should be a part of the beta team (#TeamBeta) because I have been playing minetime for 3 years and I have been hacking for 3 years. I have played a lot of faction servers (like 3 years) I know what players like about factions and what they don't like. I know all different types of glitches with and without hacks, I am good at finding bugs, glitches, and other issues. I would also like to test (with staff permission and blessing) dupe glitches, lag machines, combat glitching/logging, etc etc. I also have a lot of knowledge and experience with many other factions servers so I could toss some suggestions and ideas to staff ranging from builds, adding something to shop, adding plugins and other suggestions.
    and I love testing server for bugs.
    Lets all dance when faction is released
    EDIT: I don't know if this is relevant or not but I am home schooled so I can be on like 8 hour a day. (unless I got soccer practice or exams).
    [​IMG]

#21 Halohero, Dec 3, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
  2. GoodLuck

GoodLuck Expert Member

1) Minecraft Username: iMaxy

2) Discord TAG (Required): iMaxy#7042

3) How long have you been playing Minetime?: Around 5 years, I understand how the server is run.

4) Why should be a part of this team? I love stretching boundaries, in regards to the server, testing every possible combination that could ever occur. I look at things differently to everyone else, I don't see anything as 'difficult' or 'too hard', but challenging; something to push my own boundaries. I think logically. I have positive ideas and thoughtful contributions. I am social so I'm not at all awkward to work with and I love a good joke. I am a strong, confident worker and do not believe in giving up. Minetime was once glorious, no one can deny that; I would enjoy being a part of a team which builds onto Minetime, to make it greater than it once was.

#22 GoodLuck, Dec 3, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. CrystalRemix

CrystalRemix Dedicated Minetimer

[1]: XC_R.
    [2]: xDemonizer#4260.
    [3]: I believe I have been a member of the Minetime community since 2012.
    [4]: Well, I believe that I should be a part of the team because I have the knowledge from testing other games that are a lot bigger than Minecraft, I have the activity to do so, I have the experience to perform tests such as this one and this kind of stuff is basically my interests. This community is a important part of my life within gaming.

4. bouncingshadow

1) Minecraft Username: small506
    2) Discord TAG (Required): nerfnet#8931
    3) Over six years
    4) Why should be a part of this team?
    Have experience with both the community and layout of factions, and have an immense love and fondness of the server. I've had experience with bug testing on the MineTime platform, and have played a large role within the community, while constantly trying to improve and better support MineTime as a whole.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Halohero

Halohero Forum Enthusiast

what other games have you tested? out of curiosity.

6. CrystalRemix

CrystalRemix Dedicated Minetimer

League of Legends> Alpha Tester. ( Formerly )
    League of Legends> Beta Tester. ( Current )

7. The_Pro_King452

The_Pro_King452 Dedicated Minetimer

1) Minecraft Username: the_pro_king45

2) Discord TAG (Required): the_pro_king45#5846

3) How long have you been playing Minetime?: about 3 or 4 years now

4) Why should be a part of this team?: Because I love Minetime Factions and I always have I've been waiting so long for the reset and I would love to play the beta to experience being a beta tester on the server and also to update people on how the server is and see if there are any bugs or anything that needs to be reported before people abuse them. I would also love to update the players of Minetime and let them know how the server is and such It would mean so much if I became a beta tester for factions I have been waiting so long for factions to reset I really wanna play it again.

• Like Like x 1
  8. YoungSavage__

YoungSavage__ Active Member

Hey All, My name is YoungSavage_.

1) Minecraft Username: YoungSavage__
    2) Discord TAG (Required): YoungSavage__#4749
    3) How long have you been playing minetime: I've been Playing it since 2015, And I used to play factions/prison/pvpfest/oppvp.
    4) Why should be a part of this team: Because I used to play factions a lot, and I couldn't wait until it resets. So I can Help this Team, I really like factions a lot and this is one of my favorite servers. so I hope I be on this Team.

Thanks for reading my apply, And I hope ya agree with me.

YoungSavage__

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.