Factions Factions - Beta Team Applications

Discussion in 'Suggestion Archive' started by Beeman, Dec 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beeman

Administrator

Hello all!

We are looking for players to be a part of a "Beta Test" team to test out our new Factions server and provide feedback before the release of the map. If you are someone who has loved playing Factions in the past and would like to participate in this unique opportunity, please reply to the thread and your application will be considered.

Why Beta Test?
    • Play Factions before it's released to the community.
    • Ability to provide feedback & suggestions before release.
    • Help test bugs to make the server ready for release date.

Application
    Please address the following points in a reply to this thread if you express interest in being a part of the beta testing process. If youa are chosen, I will either message you on the forums or through other ways of communication. When enough players have been selected, this thread will be closed.

1) Minecraft Username:
    2) Discord TAG (Required):
    3) How long have you been playing Minetime?:
    4) Why should be a part of this team?:

All applicants are subject to player history checks on bans, mutes, kicks and warnings.

Thank you and good luck!

2. Anders

Anders Notable Member

Minecraft Username: MadeInMurica
    Discord TAG (Required): Geisen23#6322
    How long have you been playing Minetime?: Sometime in 2010-current
    Why should be a part of this team?: I believe I should help with the beta testing for factions because I have been a big member of the Factions community on Minetime since it came out. I have helped with resets in the past designing the economy and much more. I have the knowledge of past glitches and have worked on fixes with the previous owner's staff. I believe I can help catch things that could potentially ruin the servers gameplay before we release it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Realistic

Realistic Fake Builder

1) Minecraft Username: Cidnynator
    2) Discord TAG (Required): OhNooo#3572
    3) How long have you been playing Minetime?: Since late 2013
    4) Why should be a part of this team?: I've gained a lot of experience when it comes to bug testing and such over the past few months and would like to see how well I'd actually do when it comes to something such as a beta test. Other than that, I've got a few ideas in mind that could help improve (if they're not already added or will be an upcoming feature) and would make the server more enjoyable.
    I also think that this would give me a better picture of how the whole factions game mode works in general, I've never been much of a factions player myself but I know that it's a popular game mode and I've been planning a "new" little game mode that involves factions so this would help me out quite a lot. As I said in the beginning, I've gained a lot of experience with these kinds of things but I still need to get a lot better at it and this is a great opportunity to improve.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lange05

Lange05 Active Member

Minecraft Username: Lange05
    Discord TAG (Required): Lange05#3840
    How long have you been playing Minetime?: 3-4 years
    Why should be a part of this team?: I will be a part of this team because i will do the job pretty good. I will find bugs and other things if it is. I will contact a staff member if something is wrong. I really love factions and i'm going to make a factions series if i can i will record! I really love factions and i'm really good at finding bugs and glitches.

5. himmo10

himmo10 Forum Enthusiast

1) Minecraft Username:himmo10
    2) Discord TAG (Required): BeGoneThot#9432
    3) How long have you been playing Minetime?: um like 3 years
    4) Why should be a part of this team?: cause i love factions

6. MW24THEWIN

MW24THEWIN Forum Enthusiast

1) Minecraft Username: MW24THEWIN
    2) Discord TAG (Required): MW24THEWIN#0790
    3) How long have you been playing Minetime?: Late 2013(around then)-Present
    4) Why should be a part of this team?:
    I feel like I can help you with this factions reset because I understand how the people of minetime like things, and what they hate. I personally am friends with a lot of people who have the same opinions of me on certain things, and I believe if I can actually ela you bring those to factions, everyone will love it. I also love the factions game mode and I know a lot of others do too, so I want to help you guys do this to the best of your ability.

#7 MW24THEWIN, Dec 3, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
  7. gwace

gwace Forum Enthusiast

1) Minecraft Username: ohddfuture
    2) Discord TAG (Required): grace#2524
    3) How long have you been playing Minetime?: I have been playing Minetime since late 2014. (I think. Around that.) I haven't been active recently for a while but this doesn't mean I will stop playing Minetime. ;}
    4) Why should be a part of this team?: I would like to be part of this team because regardless of my old toxic reputation I have always wanted to help Minetime. I have tried a few times to apply, but of course I had no support lol. This server is and always will be my favorite server, and I want to help in any way I can. The first game I played on Minetime was Survival, and I played on that for about a year until I got into factions. I didn't play factions for very much but on another server I play it almost all the time. Then I got into creative. Then prison. Then nothing all together, lol. I am familiar with how factions works and I love testing things out. It would be amazing if I was accepted into this wonderful oppurtinity to possibly make Minetime more popular and improve the community. Now, I have a lot of free time since SATs are finished and I only have exams (which I don't study for because lazy) so I will be able to help anytime I am asked. I follow directions (now I do) and I will not do anything I am not supposed to do. In the past, I was like really stupid but since I got more mature because I realized you shouldn't be a whiny child, I feel that I am good for this. Give me a chance plz. #Garce4BetaTester

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. benji

benji Forum Enthusiast

1) Minecraft Username: BenjiLoser
    2) Discord TAG (Required): benji (ノ◕ヮ◕)=ε#9731
    3) How long have you been playing Minetime?: I believe 2 years.
    4) Why should be a part of this team?: Because I really enjoy giving my opinion and feedback on new releasing servers and this is another chance to do so. I am also very helpful when it comes to what to possibly remove and add.

9. mariusabc

mariusabc Dedicated Minetimer

1) Minecraft Username
    _Edition
    2) Discord TAG (Required)
    Sombrereososoosos#5069.
    3) How long have you been playing Minetime?
    I have been playing Minetime for about 3-4 years now.
    4) Why should be a part of this team?
    I would like to be on the Beta team because I am a Veteran on Minetime? xD
    And also I know how to play factions and how most of it works.

10. SenpaiBri

SenpaiBri Dedicated Minetimer

1. Minecraft IGN: queen_brianna
    2. Discord Tag: SenpaiBri#0013
    3. How long have you been playing Minetime?: Upwards 3-4 years
    4. Why should I be apart of this team?: Heyo! I believe I should be included on this team for two main reasons- first, my easy compatibility with others. I make friends very easily, and that would be nice while working with others on the factions beta. Second, my experience with the factions plugin, and factions in general. I know a great amount about things factions, and factions related, and I believe this would be essential while testing for bugs and making sure the server is overall ready for the public.
    Thank you for reading my application!

#11 SenpaiBri, Dec 3, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  11. PingPongGamer

PingPongGamer Former Builder

1) Minecraft Username: PingPongGamer
    2) Discord TAG (Required): EyeSack#7912
    3) How long have you been playing Minetime?: Since late 2013
    4) Why should be a part of this team?: I've been playing factions for a fairly long time, and it was sad to see factions slowly die, so it'd be great to help out with the new reset. Because I was a strong player of factions, I already know all the commands and things that factions holds as a game mode. Not only do I want to beta-test, but I'd also be willing to give suggestions on things that I feel can be made better than they are. I'm already active enough as it is, so I believe my activity and work ethic towards the server is something that may make me stand out from others. Not only that, but I always want to do as much for the server as I possibly can.
    Thank you for the opportunity.

• Like Like x 1
    • Supa Hot Fire Supa Hot Fire x 1
  12. theeaatenmelon

1) Minecraft Username: Theeatenmelon

2) Discord TAG (Required): theeatenmelon#4729

3) How long have you been playing Minetime?: I can not remember but quite a long time

4) Why should be a part of this team?: I should be part of the faction beta team because I am very experienced in factions and I can bring good suggestions to the server. I have also been staff on a faction server so I can also give suggestion on how to make the server better.

#13 theeaatenmelon, Dec 3, 2017
  13. Bradfor925

Bradfor925 Forum Enthusiast

1) Minecraft Username:breadyfor925
    2) Discord TAG (Required): bradfor925#9346
    3) How long have you been playing Minetime?: I have been playing Minetime since the end of November in 2013.
    4) Why should be a part of this team?: I should be part of this team because I ever since I joined the server I have been an active player on Factions and I want this server revamp to be out as soon as possible so i can play and so others can play. I have good suggestions and i can give good feedback. Thank you.

14. Bradfor925

Bradfor925 Forum Enthusiast

Hacks are allowed on the Minetime Network.

15. Deno

Deno Active Member

Minecraft Username: My Minecraft username is losttt.
    Discord TAG (Required): My Discord tag is lost~#3586
    How long have you been playing Minetime?: I’ve been on Minetime for roughly 1-11/2 years.

Why should be a part of this team?:
    I believe that I should have the ability to Beta test here on Minetime for a couple of reasons. Firstly, I know the main concept of factions and I am a fast learner so I can learn the new twists that Minetime will bring relatively easily. Penultimately, I’ve Beta tested a couple of things on Minecraft before so I know what to do and how to be an effective tester who will actually help as a tester. Finally, I can work well with the other people here on Minetime and I know this will help the Beta testing more efficient.

Thanks for reading.

• Like Like x 1
  16. WeiLong

WeiLong Active Member

1) Minecraft Username: WeiLong
    2) Discord TAG (Required): WeiLong#5649
    3) How long have you been playing Minetime?: I have been playing minetime since the 1.32 update (oldest username is super_pooper_03)
    4) Why should be a part of this team?: I should be apart of this team because factions is one of my favorite gamemodes, I have been playing factions for a while and that is even the reason I have joined in the first place. I am good at finding bugs and exploits, meaning I can report them and make the factions gamemode a better place for me, you and everyone! I have very good experience with pvp and building, so I will be very addicted to the gamemode, meaning I find more stuff, you guys fix the stuff, and everyone will be happy in the end. If everyone is happy, the population might rise, also with Doni Bobes, more people will join and play this wonderful game mode on the server, and we don't want them to leave, so with me, they won't.

17. Mitchell

Mitchell Forum Enthusiast

1) Minecraft Username:
    King_mitchell
    2) Discord TAG (Required): Mitchell#0414
    3) How long have you been playing Minetime?: I have been playing Minetime since around the mid of 2013, I joined Minetime as a prison/faction player.
    4) Why should be a part of this team?: I believe that I should be part of the team as I believe that I would be able to keep up with the role of being a Beta Tester and follow all the standards of such a role. I could spend a lot of time searching for bugs and give feedback from a players point of view, as I have been playing factions for a very long time, and I know how it is like to be a player and have problems in-game that sometimes can just be overlooked by others. As well I do have past experience of being a beta tester for Minetime, Back in late 1.7/ early 1.8 when Hunger Games was being tested I was one of the few people who were a beta tester back then for DrtShock and helped out with making the Minetime Hunger Games as bug-free as possible back then. I hope this gives you a good understanding of why I believe that I would be good for the role of a Beta Tester once again for Minetime.

Thank you for giving me a chance to apply for this role in the community, Mitchell

#18 Mitchell, Dec 3, 2017
    • Supa Hot Fire Supa Hot Fire x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  18. MexicanFury

MexicanFury Dedicated Minetimer

1) MexicanFury
    2) MexicanFury#4480
    3) I've been playing Minetime for a good 3-4 years now and I've enjoyed it since the begginning and always will, yes there is times where i get really frustrated but I always surpass those things and move on.
    4) I should be apart of this team because I have been a factions player since 1.7 and I will always continue to be one as long as the Minetime servers are still up and running. I would love to see what the Administrators have brung out for the Minetime community to try out. I have also been waiting for this for a very long time and would appreciate it if you gave me a chance to test your brilliance on this server.
    Thank you for reading - Mex

• Like Like x 2
  19. CamSmith

CamSmith Dedicated Minetimer

1) Minecraft Username: PooKNamE
    2) Discord TAG (Required): Caammm#2037
    3) How long have you been playing Minetime?: I have played minetime since 2012. This is literally the only server I ever played. I always played factions never anything else.
    4) Why should be a part of this team?: I think I should be apart of this team because I've always loved factions and only played that, so I know what people will like and what people won't like. I know a lot about factions and have great experience with this game mode. I want to help out to make sure that all of the Minetime community is pleased with all game modes. I feel as if I could be a big help because I do what's best for everyone, not for myself.

Love this server, don't know what I'd do without it
    Cam

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.