Requirements Needed Euphoricc's application

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by xMqstical, Jul 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xMqstical

xMqstical Active Member

Your in-game name: Euphoricc

What timezone are you in?
    PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)

What country do you live in?
    Washington

What languages do you speak?
    A little bit of Spanish, but mostly English.

Do you have 2FA enabled?
    Yes

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
    I have screenshots and OBS as a recording software.

Why do you think you should become a helper?
    I am very active in the community, many players know me, but I just changed my name to Euphoricc. Many people don't recognize me because I changed my ign. I'm know mostly by ModdedMH, Muneez, or Trqcts. Anyway, I think I should become a helper because I have loved minetime for years and I have chickened out of applying for a couple years now. I am finally old enough to be mature enough to become helper on minetime.

I love minetime and all of its players, I want to see it grow more and more. I can't believe minetime has been up and running for 5 long years, most people hate that Collin quit and gave ownership to inactive owners, I have an opinion on both sides, i.e. I agree with the people that say the owners need to be more active, on the other side I agree with people that say minetime is better with all the great staff we have.

I love how much the server has improved and I would like to help out with the improvement of the server. I believe that if minetime has made it this far and still has a sturdy 70 players a day than one day I believe that it can become as popular as the old minetime. One thing I regret is being so toxic and mean to players, to all the players I hut or disrespected i'm very sorry. I have moved on from being toxic I try and help whoever I can.

Now for my regrets and terrible doings. I have done some terrible stuff on my years of being on minetime, I have called people things they should not be called, most of my rage and anger and swearing at players came from about 2 years ago when pvpfest had lots of players, I got killed alot and so fourth comes the raging.

This application is sincere, please let me know if I should say anything different or constructive criticism or just flat out criticism, thank you so much! <3

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
    I can dedicate 6-7 hours muting/watching chat.

How long have you been playing Minetime?
    I don't know exactly, I think 4 years but it may be 5.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
    I have never been banned on forums before, and I have been banned once in game. I was being stupid and there was no reason for me to act the way I did.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator/helper?
    I have past experience with owning a server that I paid for with a hosting website, It was doing well until it came crashing down when I couldn't handle the stress of people constantly complaining and asking for op. I also have experiences with being moderator on a server called SkyBlocqs, but that was a year ago and I retired from the position.

2. Ethan_

Ethan_ Dedicated Minetimer

No Support. When you quit, you kept advertising that you were giving away access to your account (that's why one of your previous names was naylorrrrrrr). Application looks rushed, needs more thought and work. Also, Washington is not a country ;).

3. Chipemunk

Chipemunk Expert Member

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Minetime. Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.

Regards,
    The Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.