Drama?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Potate, Jun 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scooterbug

Scooterbug New Member

Yeah, like i said, when too much creativity clashes, it can lead to some wierd stuff.

2. Potate

Potate New Member

I will admit the drama on creative is to funny. I had to get my popcorn tomorrow to watch it for 3 hours 37 minutes :)

3. Moffjejjerod

Moffjejjerod New Member

A lot of People look down on Creative. I was watching this one Video on Youtube that represented Creative as the Hell server of Servers. Probably cause some people on Creative dont have skills like PvP, Parkour, Hacking and Pro stuff. Idk its what ive seen on Youtube.

4. Moffjejjerod

Moffjejjerod New Member

Scientific Creativity? Please...

5. Mark_Beaster

Mark_Beaster Forum Enthusiast

They got too 'creative'.

6. StarfletcherBANNED

StarfletcherBANNED I can have whatever title I want

No. It's off-topic. Drama de fine, so is derp.

7. PokecraftPhreak

PokecraftPhreak Expert Member

It depends on the person if they have skills, not the entire creative. That's the saying a whole school district is stupid, when really, it still depends on each individual. I now look down on creative. It used to be a friendly server. Now, most of creative includes rps, clubs, dating booths, and sooo many uncontrollable fights...

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mark_Beaster

Mark_Beaster Forum Enthusiast

It's GTA 5.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Sheldon

Sheldon Dedicated Minetimer

They're creatively picking fights with each other ;)

10. XxDragonZxX9987

XxDragonZxX9987 New Member

Actually I do not mind sharing drama on the shout or msg. But if people really do need help and have serious problems in life than try seeking outside help. I've met some people on online games and realize they do need help and are NOT attention seekers. But I occasionally shout some funny dramatic things in the chat, but I do not intend for the comments to personally attack, insult, or bully any specific player or players. Its just fun to shout random things like today when I shouted to someone "If youre the prettiest girl in the universe, MY GF IS THE PRETTIEST OF ALL THE MULTIVERSES!!!" XD I find it hilarious when I send jokes like that out. Just keep it fun but cool dramatic comments are worthwhile to see in the creative chat.

Warning about my comments: Viewer discrestion is advised heavily due to innapropriate language or content. If you feel that I am personally insulting or attacking you please please msg me and tell me so, than I may apologize to you personally and hopefully just remember not to say it again. Thank you for reading this and this is my valid opinion on this "DRAMATIC" issue. Love you all! Not in a gay or lovey dovey way, just a friendly reminder!! =) Keep cool and dramatic to an extent, Minetime.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Moffjejjerod

Moffjejjerod New Member

Ikr and soo many people get mad at me when I say the truth about Creative.

12. Moffjejjerod

Moffjejjerod New Member

That is the stupidest "Scientific Theory" I've ever heard and it should be obvious why. You really think people on the Creative server are Creative People LOL WOW most of them just argue and make RPs and Clubs which are getting Old. There is very Little if any Creativity in the Creative Server. There are GOOD People on Creative such as My Friends, Headshop Owner and People who make things either than RPs and Clubs.FYI i consider Clubs and Dating Centers the same thing since most Clubs have dating Centers. Anyways the amount of GOOD people on Creative will decrease most certainly along with its popularity since such few servers have a Creative server.

13. Scooterbug

Scooterbug New Member

lol..... I did not call what I said a scientific theory. I think everybody has creativity, and they all choose to express it in different ways, whether that is through an rp,headshop, club, or any other build.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Wolfy

Wolfy New Member

Yes! Way too much angry peeps o_O

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Moffjejjerod

Moffjejjerod New Member

That is somewhat Creative by my standards you dont get my point of People on Creative Arguing so much in Chat is not the way Creative people release steam. Anyways someone else said it was a Scientific Theory not you.

#35 Moffjejjerod, Jun 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2014
  16. Wolfy

Wolfy New Member

:( please udo disagree

17. Moffjejjerod

Moffjejjerod New Member

Sorry im just expressing how I feel about that post.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. H3vah

H3vah Forum Enthusiast

Drama isn't exactly bad, the worst thing that will happen is a few angry caps messages. Besides, making a thread is hardly going to stop it.

19. Potate

Potate New Member

On the other side the last time drama was up in flames i had to readon 2 books about it both 140 pages long cus my friend wanted me to Drama might no affect you but it affects me lols

20. botdf

botdf Forum Enthusiast

Dont even get me started on drama. I cannot stand it and I wouldnt want to flip out because of it, again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.