daelwolf abusing his powers.

Discussion in 'Reports Archive' started by anar hajiyev, Jan 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ikbenbjorn

ikbenbjorn Forum Enthusiast

True

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. ikbenbjorn

3. ikbenbjorn

people cry about the smallest things because they think someone ( dealwolf ) dont deserve it just dont hate

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. ArticMelon

ArticMelon New Member

Daelwolf muted you because you were harassing/bullying another player. Daelwolf didn't abuse his powers, plus, you on another account minetimebeast was raging at him.

Plus, you of all people should know, proof? :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Volga

Volga Expert Member

...............Please....someone just lock this thread >.<

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. fallacal

fallacal New Member

hes mad bro :D

7. fallacal

fallacal New Member

wait so your saying calling someone a child is abuse but not calling someone a noob?

8. fallacal

fallacal New Member

haha #lol well said my friend

9. Collin

Collin Retired Owner

If you called someone fat or stupid, you also wouldn't but using profanity, but that doesn't make it okay. I don't see what's so wrong about daelwolf going AFK. Do you know how much I go AFK? Thread locked

10. daelwolf

daelwolf Retired Staff

Let me all this nonsense up.

So I was coming on Minetime, like I do everyday, to help players in each server. I was looking around at which portal to pick when I saw the "PVP Fest" portal and I thought to myself "Hm, I haven't been there in a while, maybe they need my help". When I got there, I was spammed both in the chat and through messages by anar asking "why was I banned on the forums. Unban me.". Of course I wasn't going to unban him on the forums because that's not my job or decision to make. So I simply replied "you were banned for a reason, I cannot unban you.". After that he persisted to spam me with the same question so I just didn't answer that question anymore. Time passed for a couple more minutes when I was getting spammed with "dael 1v1 me" from anar. I don't know about the other Helpers/Moderators, but I don't play on the servers, I help people. That is exactly what I told anar and he said "well you should help people by 1v1 'ing them because this is a pvp server.". I replied, "I don't 'play' on the servers, I help people.". He continued to spam me with that so I stop answering that question. I would also like to mention that during this time, several of anar's colleagues, of whom I will not mention, were harassing me and other players. You can find proof in the thread entitled, "Disrespecting Daelwolf". The reason I was AFKwas because I was also in the process of helping players on the forums. As you can tell, I like to stay active on here. The reason I was AFK was because a) I have a life and b) I was helping the players who were on the forums. The reason I muted anar was not because he said "noob" but because of his crude behavior toward me, as well as the other players. I got fed up with it and muted him for one hour. The word "noob" isn't a bad word, it's just when you use it as a derogatory term, that's when. It should be stopped. And what is so bad about saying "shhh"? There are. A LOT of meaner things I could've said instead of that. The reason I said for your friend to quit being immature is because he/she was acting like it. Not because of her age, it was he dialect. After I was fed up with the nonsense going on in that server, I proceeded to tell everyone that I was going to factions if they needed me. Needless to say, anar's friends followed me there which caused me to go offline and come back later. Also,where's your proof? So that's what happened. Believe who you want, it's up to you.

• Agree x 6
    • Winner x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Disagree x 1
    • Useful x 1
  11. drtshock

drtshock Forum Enthusiast

I would like to point out that I banned anar from the forums for spam and harassment ;D Good to see that he learned his lesson when his ban expired *rolls eyes*.

• Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.