Creative Comment the Bugs and Issues

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Firerad_Fieritis, Oct 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Firerad_Fieritis

Firerad_Fieritis Dedicated Minetimer

Hey you guys! Just wanted to start a thread for Creative. This is intended to be feedback for the admins so they can see the issues they might of missed brought up by the players. These need to be technical issues, though. No subjective, like disliking the plot chat or whatnot. It needs to be something that doesn't seem to work properly. This will help the admins fix any issues we may be having.

For example, doors can't seem to be opened or closed.

Y'all go ahead and comment the problems you may have encountered while playing.

2. PingPongGamer

PingPongGamer Former Builder

I wasn't able to do /merge to my plots.

3. Firerad_Fieritis

Worked for me... Hm... There's also the issue of people being able to put down furniture on other people's plots, even of not added.

4. Firerad_Fieritis

Welp, so apparently catapults can be used to launch blocks onto plots. This will be bad for griefing.

5. Pandoras_Box3

Pandoras_Box3 Dedicated Minetimer

Without redstone a lot of "secret base" type things no longer work, for example, builds locked with say an iron hatch or door can no longer be accessed. Beyond this, the wooden doors and hatches no longer open or close, and the chat filter is way too sensitive. I get that it has to be to avoid advertising spam but if you're just telling someone to use plot chat it's really annoying.