Collin Please Help!!!

Discussion in 'Help & Donation Issues Archives' started by AwesomeDuck, Dec 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AwesomeDuck

AwesomeDuck New Member

Hi Collin,
    While I was happily playing in Skyblock this mod comes on and starts saying hi to him and so on,
    so I said hi then I start sharing my shop with [SHOUT] and so I do this 3 - 5 times (so people would see it),
    then the mod comes to my island and buys almost everything in stock and tells me,'I need more stock', so I said to him ''will work on it'', then he said, 'As your punishment you will be muted', and I was really angry and so I thought that I would only be muted for an hour, so I logged of and went outside to play. After i came back I logged on and I wasn't un-muted so I thought it was a minor glitch, so I logged of after a bit, and came back the next day. To my amazement I was still muted so everyday after that for 3 months till now (actually might be 4 now).

Could you Collin please contact up with me so I can play my game without having to use signs to speak, and having struggles with my Skyblock.

Thing that might or might not help you (extra points)
    - Don't know who this moderator is but I remember he had a xXNAMEHEREXx but not what was in the NAMEHERE slot.
    - Didn't annoy him or provoke him
    - Don't know the precise date of the muting

2. Prescar

Prescar Helper

As to my knowledge, I have never seen a moderator on Minetime with his/her ign starting with "xX." You may be confused, as the rank "Admin" is not a staff rank. Staff will always have a substantial reason to mute people. If you have any more concerns, just make a support ticket. https://www.minetime.com/support-tickets/

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. AwesomeDuck

AwesomeDuck New Member

He defiantly wasn't admin but he mightn't have the xX s that is possible and i doesn't matter i don't deserve to be muted for 4 months +

4. AwesomeDuck

AwesomeDuck New Member

Ho
    how to make support ticket?

5. InkyPinkyPonky

InkyPinkyPonky New Member

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. TheFrikinAsian

TheFrikinAsian Forum Enthusiast

It sounds like you were spamming to get people to your shop, so the user bought all of your stuff and gave you a mute. Probably accidently didn't set a time limit to it. Don't spam. Spamming is when you send three like messages within a short period of time. The only staff I could think of with the name you had described would be xBMAN88.

7. AwesomeDuck

AwesomeDuck New Member

Could you please ask him

8. carlplaysgames

carlplaysgames Forum Enthusiast

Also he bought all your stock isn't that a good thing?

9. AwesomeDuck

AwesomeDuck New Member

well he said i need more and muted me for ever

10. Sheldon

Sheldon Dedicated Minetimer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.