Ban Appeal (Please Read Very Important)

Discussion in 'Help & Donation Issues Archives' started by Christerray, Aug 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christerray

Christerray New Member

Hey Emily, how is your day going? I hope its going great. I am sending this email regarding my ban on Minetime. I have been banned for "Threatening of a DDoS Attack on a player". I was buying a set of Prot IV form Shadow_Wolf_123 then got scammed from him, i later found out it was allowed from Shadow_Wolf_123 who had scammed me. Other players were threatening me of DDoS attacks (I unfortunately dont have photo evidence) so i thought it was okay to do so and not against the rules but it is and i learned the hard way. I am very sorry that this happened and it will never ever happen again. Please i beg of you to give me a second chance. Minetime is the best server in my opinion, i always play on it when I can. I hope you can reconsider me as a loyal player of Minetime and unban me from the best server ever Minetime.

Sincerely- Christerray

My ingame name for MineCraft is Christerray

2. Thrawt

Thrawt Expert Member

You need to send your appeal to [email protected]
    It can take up to a week for a reply. Keep in mind that she may not reply in which case you have been unsuccessful.
    Thread locked.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.