Addi4366 - Stealing/Bullying/Scamming/

Discussion in 'Reports Archive' started by AaroTheAsianTryo, May 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AaroTheAsianTryo

AaroTheAsianTryo New Member

Hello There! I am a New Member of the Minetime Forums!

Game Mode: Survival
    Rules Broken: Scamming/Bullying

So I would like to report a player for something That I plainly hate. His name is addi4366. So I was playing with friends and he wanted to Tpa to me. So when I accepted it he told me to, "Trust him For Materials" So I was stupid and Trusted him. What he did was, Take all my stuff and put it in his base. I was mortified when I learned of this. Luckily I untrusted him before he took all of it. So then I would report him for stealing, and Scamming. Then the reason I would report him for bullying is because, for once, He claimed "Its survival of the fittest" And That isn't what the age is about. Its about surviving Together or living alone. Its not, kill everyone, take everything they own, and steal it and scam them. Thats Factions (No Offense Faction Players) Anyways. He asked me to a Battle to get my stuff back. So I was gonna win but he left and didn't finish the fight. You can say he wussed out. My Minecraft User is: AaronMCPRO and I would like help to retrieve my stuff back or give him a good Ban in the behind. Anyways. If you want to help me, My Playing Times Are Weekends: 7:00 Am - 12 Am/Pm(Midnight) Weekdays: 7:00 Pm - 10:00 Pm.

Please. To Help me If I can't get my items back. Just Go to, /warp Aarons_Town and put stuff in the Hoppers or Go to my Shop and Donate. Or You may Tpa to me because I am Trying to get my friend's Stuff back. I am not begging. I just need help.

Sorry If I have No Evidence. but If you go to his Base. You will see all my stuff.

2. Joel

Joel Retired Ninja

Unfortunately, scamming in-game money is allowed on Minetime and so is stealing other players items. Be more careful when trusting other players with your land and valuables.

For the bullying, you need to provide sufficient proof of the player actually harassing (bullying) you. You can do this via screenshot (screenshot the FULL window of the Minecraft client, we don't accept cropped images) or video.

Also please use the correct player report format, which is found here.

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.