A Possibe Solution

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by v3Visionss, Jan 29, 2015.

?

Should Minetime Get More Staff

1. Yes Minetime lacks in staff, and should let the community help by applying for it

75.0%
  2. No, the minetime staff are doing the best they can do and they don't need more

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yes but only professionals

25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. v3Visionss

v3Visionss New Member

I want to be clear that this thread is a repeated idea that I've seen, and that this is just an idea... In the many threads I've seen I keep seeing the idea of more staff popping up, and I feel as if this is the answer to the DDosing.
    I'd like to say the staff right now are good, but many of the staff aren't as active as the more serious players. Also, out of the staff, I'd say about 2 or 3 play factions regularly. A lot of staff like to play servers where ddos threats aren't as common (skyblock). With few staff on facs and other ddos servers, staff are not able to see the threats being made. There are a ton of player reports that could have been resolved before with just one staff online. This is the problem.
    When you look at other servers, you don't seem to see as many ddos threats, or any at all. I remember going onto another server with my hacks still on, and it took me 5 min before I got banned. There were 6 staff on that game alone. In short words, more staff are more effective.
    You don't need to hire staff members at all. Just open up positions for people. The last time positions were opened was a while ago, and there are most likely some staff members who don't go on anymore. We need active members who will help with the DDosing. A lot of people would be interested in joining. People who usually are in a higher position act a bit more mature. You don't see people usually raging and cursing on forums (unlike ingame). I've seen a lot of people go up to staff members. They used to swear until they had a responsibility that made them different. If you allow some to be helpers, they will probably not let you down because they know it's an honor. I know there are a lot of hate threads currently, but this will be my only thread on the matter. Thanks

2. Xavier

Collin is recruiting new helpers. There no applications for staff members.

#2 Xavier, Jan 29, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.