3 Things about this server

Discussion in 'Help & Donation Issues Archives' started by NonameSL, Oct 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NonameSL

NonameSL New Member

1. You need more helpers. Iv'e been trying to get help for 3 weeks from staff members, but except for timeless I haven't seen a helper in 3 weeks in the factions server. You need to recuit more helpers

2. I would like to report a faction in the factions server. I am traveling around the world when I see a faction, with a 2 huge nazi symbols on their floors. As someone from israel that is jewish I find it very offensive and I want that faction removed and to ban-ip whoever did this. The factions name is Nomads.

3. Question - I sent a staff application to [email protected], and I realise it can take 3 weeks until I get an awnser back, but I sent the message over a month ago... I really need an awnser. I think I can change the server.

2. Beeman

Administrator

We are currently not accepting applications through email I think, there will be a application on the forums very soon. I do come on factions a lot and watch the chat.

3. Drowninpizza

Drowninpizza Forum Enthusiast

We have quite a bit of staff that try to stay online as much as possible and moderate everything that happens in the server. Although, we cannot be everywhere at once sadly, there are times where the server may not have any staff members online. If you sent in an application and were not responded to you were either not accepted or they haven't seen it yet. I am sorry for any further issues you may come across on our server. We try our hardest to make your time on Minetime the best it can be! Have a nice day! Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.